Tuesday 2 February 2010

Strawberry Fields Forever

You may remember a post I wrote recently about Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm.  Well while staying with my family over these recent weeks, I thought it would be wonderful to visit again!  Thought I would share these photos . . .
My two gorgeous kiddlywinks, Georgia & Aidan having a feast of a time!  Unbelievably we were all wearing coats and scarves in the height of Summer; it certainly is true about Melbourne having "four seasons in one day".

Now I am no petite-mini standing in at five-foot 9 inches tall, so you can imagine my hands are far from tiny.  But just look at this beauty sitting patiently waiting to be devoured!! And can I just tell you, every mouthful was pure strawberry bliss . . .

Of course we had to indulge in some scrumptious Devonshire Tea (complete with Cappachino - no Traditionalists here).  Can you see the chubby little expectant hands waiting there for a tasty morsel?!
It was a beautifully relaxing day and well worth the trip.  I thought I would leave you with a pretty little strawberry flower, often overlooked  in the search for the elusive giant berry.


1 comment:

  1. They look so yummy Lisa. Georgia and Aidan look as if they are having a great time eating them. Gail

    ReplyDelete