Friday 5 February 2010

A Serene Garden

Today I thought I would share some photos of my mum's beautiful garden.  Whenever I visit my family home, relaxation hits immediately.  The wonderful green-ness (is that a word?!) is a cooling sight, particularly in comparison to the often barren Summer we have at our country home.
Memories of growing up surrounded by gorgeous blossom trees and golden Autumn trees has definitely been the basis of my love of gardening. 

We all need a space that is inviting and peaceful, a place to go when it is hectic with children indoors or crazy outside the boundary of our homes.  And probably most importantly it becomes a reflection of our personality, a glimpse of our creativity and nuturing spirit.

This seat has become my favourite chair, a fantastic place to sit and re-charge.

"The Fairy" Rose
I will leave you with a picture of someone who is obviously enjoying the fresh burst of rain we have recently had.


1 comment: