Thursday 31 December 2009

Hair Tie-Dy

Well, today is the last day of the year and another hot one.  We had 20+ degrees last night and it already feels about 30C.  I think my Scottish descendency is secretly yearning for mild Summers and cold Winters.  Nothing beats snuggling up in front of an open fire with a quilt wrapped over your knees.

Here is a present I made for our little girl as a Christmas gift.  I call it a "Hair Tie-dy"!  I was inspired by a similar one in a Pottery Barn book I have.  It was very simple to make and holds the plethora of hair clips and accessories that Georgia has.  She is definitely into dressing the part, and who can blame her with all the cute trinkets out there?? Santa must have had a rough time deciding which ones to get her this year with all the choices.


Today I am endevouring to keep occupied inside.  I bought a little stack of cards this year called "50 Rainy Day Activities" which I think will come in very handy.  Lots of projects to do indoors that will keep us all amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment