Wednesday 30 December 2009

First Post

Hello world,

This is my very first post on a very scant looking blog.  Inspired by all the other blogs I have run into on the course of my internet craft searches, I am now attempting my two cents worth.

Lets hope I can suss out the mechanics of these things so we wont look so boringly naked!!

Hopefully I can get some pics loaded soon which will give you an idea of the loves of my life - in no particular order: my two beautiful children, my georgous pooch Millie, quilting, sewing of all descriptions, gardening and decorating our newly built home.  I am sure there is lots more I can't think of now but will add later on.

If you happen to run into me on your internet travels, I hope you are having a nice relaxing day in your world,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment